Record Calls On WhatsApp
Even though WhatsApp doesn't give its users the option to record calls, there's a trick through which users can record any calls. For recording your WhatsApp calls, you have to use a third-party app. This trick allows both Android and iOS users to record calls.
Record Calls On WhatsApp - Android
- If you use an Android phone, you need to take the help of a third-party app to record calls.
- You can download the cube call recorder or any other app on your phone.
- Now open the app and go to WhatsApp.
- Dial the call you want to record.
- If you see cube call widgets in the app, know that your call is being recorded.
- If you see an error on the phone, you need to reopen the app.
-Go to the settings of the app and click force voice in the voice call.
Record Calls On WhatsApp - iPhone
- If you're an iPhone user, you can record calls with the help of a Mac.
- For this, you need to connect your iPhone to Mac via lightning cable.
- Now click on trust this computer.
- If you're connecting the phone to Mac for the first time, you'll need to go to the quick time option.
- You will now see the new audio recording option in the file section here.
- Click the Record button here.
- Click on the Quicktime Record button after the whole process and make a WhatsApp call.
- As soon as your call is connected, add the user icon. The recording will start as soon as your call is received.
NOTE: Our attempt is to share information about this app. Readers may download the app at their sole discretion. If you don't believe in such apps or consider them a threat, don't download them at all.